Monday, August 17, 2009

A Few Fun Finds

Now the fun finds I will be showing today have nothing to do with sewing. Hard to believe,I know. I am pretty pleased with these homeschool gems. Thanks to Amazon used books, Exodus Books, and Ebay.




Here is a quick peek at the first few pages of The Wall Chart of World History. It is just SO neat.





The Genesis Record by Henry Morris
Useborne Complete First Book of Nature
Sumer and Babylonia by Milliken Publishing Co
Geology by Milliken Publishing Co
Heat,Light,and Sound Milliken Publishing Co
Magnetism and Electricity Milliken Publishing Co
Noah's Ark and the Ararat Adventure by John D. Morris
The Wall Chart of World History: From Earliest Time To Present ( ok just up till 1985 but still works for what I need it to)

1 comment:

  1. I love books!! We have that Usborne First Book of Nature, as I used to sell Usborne books, and it is SUPERB! :) The others look good, though, too, especially that huge wall chart!

    ReplyDelete