Monday, August 31, 2009

Cute Vintage!

*
I am in the process of downsizing all of my fabric. Gee,I did not realize I had so much! Ok,Ok,yes I did know I had this much. Everything I buy has usually been for some great project I wanted to make but have not found the time to make it yet.

As I mentioned a few posts ago,I am listing all my fun project fabric stash stuff on my Etsy Shop Dragonfrye Supplies and if it is still around when I want to start a particular project I will just unlist it. It will be sort of like actually shopping wouldn't it?
I have 113 things listed so far and a lot of it was just from my stash. A few things I bought specifically to sell but most I had grand plans for.

While I was looking through my material I came across the very neat fabric panel. I know this has to be at least from the '80's don't you think?



You just have to see a close up. Cute Sunbonnet Sue!



What seems to usually happen as I am going through my fabric and see such fun pieces I forgot about I think "Oh, I just need to save just this one" and before I know it my save pile is so high and my sell pile is so tiny. So I decided list everything that could be usable and come back to it if I have time.It would be a shame if it all just sits for years in a bin not being used by anyone don't you think?
*

No comments:

Post a Comment