Thursday, August 27, 2009

All Things Tiny

Look at the great find over at Walmart!!!!

Introducing Whimzy Pets!

Ok,I am just a sucker for anything cute and tiny. Probably why I enjoy having so many children underfoot!

A few years back Target had a group of tiny stuffed Animals called Furyvilles or something like that. I bought most all of them but they were lost over the years.

We frequent Walmart these days and I was VERY exited to see these little Whimzy guys in the toy isle. SO VERY CUTE! I think I will need to collect all of them at some point. For the time being I bought the giraffe and the frog. For the record,these cute little guys are mine and not the childrens but I will let them use them. Am I just the meanest mom ever?




After Lily had fun playing with the cute little stuffty guys she needed a little hug from dad..



and then a little chat about the day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

    I haven't seen those little animals, but I think Ben would be interested. . . I may have to get some for him!

    ReplyDelete