Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Plug For....

Apple Valley Natural Soap

I am always pleased with Natalie's soaps. I was trying to make the picture all professional with the fabric under but the picture ended up a little blurry. Sorry about that.

The Chocolate Orange Twist Bar smells so good.Both Grant and Alan requested a bar for Christmas. Natalie, I am thinking you will be making a lot of this bar this fall/winter. I bet it will be very popular. I have been using The Minnesota Winter Lip Balm every day since I received it. I am a chap stick addict and very picky. I am a Carmex,Blistex kind of person. This lip balm is very good! I had not tried the Lotion Bars until now. I was thinking that they were soap with lotion in them but they are actually lotion in a bar form. Very neat! I just love this Lavender Vanilla Lotion Bar. I bet it will be great for African skin, much more wholesome than the grease the kids use now (We currently use plain Vaseline).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your enthusiastic support of our little home business! You are such a sweetheart! I was thinking I should make another loaf of the Chocolate Orange Twist...

    thank you for sending some pics of houses...we actually had one of those "saved" in our Edina Realty page. We will see what happens...still just dreaming right now. : )

    ReplyDelete