Thursday, August 6, 2009

Waseca's Inside-Out FCA Day Camp

This is the last of the FCA camp fun for the kids for the summer. I have some pretty sad kids around here.

Elena and Grant help out as Huddle leaders as well as other jobs. They really enjoyed their time.

Alan,Cyrus,Joyce,and Nolan attended as campers. They had a lot of fun as well. I know they will all be looking forward to next summer!

Elena took pictures today of some of the kids in her Huddle. Everyone looks like they had a very fun time Great pictures Elena!










1 comment:

  1. What great pictures..Just blog hopping and found your blog....so glad that I did. I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete