Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Few Gems

I found a few more 'gems' to list on my Etsy supply shop.

Mary Engelbreit's Mother Goose Vol 3 fabric book panel has been very hard to come by but after much searching I found a few.



Now, I just think the Bambi fabric book panel is the best find ever! I was so pleased.




What else is up around here? Elena and Grant are back helping with Waseca's FCA three-day day camp. ,Alan,Joyce,Cyrus,and Nolan are attending as campers. They are all having a great time! Elena will be taking pictures tomorrow which is the last day of camp. I will post some highlights tomorrow.

Jeff worked Monday and Tuesday until late so it is sure good to have him home this evening. Life picks up around here when dad is home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Visiting from Lynnette's porch party!
    What CUTE books! I hope to make some one of these days! Have you ever made any?

    ReplyDelete