Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rock the River

Just like I promised. Here are a few highlight pictures of Rock the River. Elena,Grant,Alan,and Jeff spent the afternoon at Rock the River with the church youth group. They had a lot of fun! I heard there were SO many people.I might have heard over 23,000 people attended!I'm kind of glad I stayed home. Despite so many people Jeff ran into two old time friends, Byron Anfinson and Andy Gray from The Urban Refuge church. Pretty fun! Anyway, Elena and her friend stood in a line for pizza for 3 hours and did not even end up getting any! Poor hungry girls. The actual performers were far away for the kids to see but luckily everything was shown an huge screens.I will not even guess as to the bands in these pictures. I might guess that the ladies are from Super Chick but do not know who the man is. Any guesses?





No comments:

Post a Comment