Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Few More Quilts Quilted!

My Elena had been away for the weekend with our church youth group. I have been missing her. I am very glad she is back safe and sound!

I am exited that I quilted four more quilts this weekend. I have been on a quilting roll this past few weeks. It feels nice to get some of my waiting projects done. I can not decide if I should sandwich and quilt my three Christmas quilt tops that I made last year or make a few receiving blankets next. I have my more recent quilt tops that need quilting but I will wait on those for a bit.

Here are photos of my finished quilts. You will most likely recognize them. Now I just need to get motivated to list them on Etsy. I will at some point this week.





What do you think of this one? This one is a keeper. I had this grand plan on making a road quilt as a sort of blanket time thing for some of my younger kids to use during school time. I found this fun Cars fabric at Walmart. It is a very simple quilt so only took a few hours to make. I wonder if something like this would sell on Etsy? Anyway,some of the kids have been pretty exited for me to get this one finished.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts.
    I assume that you are machine quilting them?

    I am starting a hand quilted one for my up coming grandchild.

    ReplyDelete