Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



Aimee from One of the King's Little Servants awarded me a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you Aimee!!

I believe the rules are I am to share 7 things about myself and award 7 blogs with the Kreativ Blogger Award and let them know.

Let's see...

1. I love to sew.

2. I love being a mom of a large family.

3. I am not a very good cook. I burn most everything.

4. I never make my bed unless we have company. The kids do make my bed for me sometimes.

5. I am afraid of the dark.

6. I could live on cold tuna noodle salad (without the peas),fried egg sandwiches,noodles and butter,and coffee.

7. I sleep with three fans blowing in my bedroom year round.


Now as for awarding 7 other blogs...

1. Confounding Factor
2. Frye Brother Films
3. Schooling My Little Dragonfryes I know that is totally cheating..
4. Just the Nine of Us
5. The Second Twin Sews
6. Ripening on the Vine
7. Bird Love Moo

I am looking forward to reading your list of 7 things about yourselves! This will be fun.

Feel free to opt out of any of the 'requirements' you want, no pressures. The Award is still yours!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tina! That's so sweet of you to do that. What a nice award! And it was fun reading your list. I'll think of some things and list them when we get home:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tina! I posted it today. Praying your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete