Saturday, October 10, 2009

All Little Girls Need...

a big brother!

I found these pictures on my camera tonight. I'm not sure who took them.Maybe Elena? It looks like they were taken this morning while the kids were getting ready for their paper routes.

I wonder just what Lily and Grant were chatting about? Maybe about her backwards pajamas or how it makes him feel when she runs away with his mp3 player?

No,it has to be something more meaningful than that. He is most likely telling her not to take here toddler years for granted because in a blink of an eye she will be 14.



Is this a little awkward baby silence...there must have been some baby talk misunderstanding. Notice Grant smiling politely and Lily looking a little sheepish?

Maybe Lily is pondering Grant's big brother words and thinking "yes,these past 21 months of my life have gone by awfully fast..."



Maybe she is taking her chat with Grant a little too seriously.Don't look so sad,Lily. Or maybe she is sad he had to go deliver his papers.

Grant will be back soon,Lily.


1 comment:

  1. What nice pictures! I really enjoyed reading about Lily and Grant's conversation:) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete