Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Gifts and A Little Tulle

Josh made me the sweetest gifts and slid them under my bedroom door this morning so I would have a special morning surprise to greet me. Josh is a sweet boy!



Aren't his stitches just perfect?



Now, if I actually searched around on the Internet I would have found an easier way to create long tulle skirts for the girls. Being a mom of 'little brain' at times, I did this all the hard way and then I researched. These that I made are apron style without elastic. Hmm...don't laugh. What was I thinking!? Nobody makes their tulle skirts this way. I was pretty impressed with my efforts until I researched. Thinking about it I should have gotten twice as much tulle for each skirt to make them not as see-through. Well at least,I got it done. The girls will not know I did the skirts wrong.They will be so exited. Now,I just need to dye the t-shirts to match. That will be a task for tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment