Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I recovered from my Monday crabbiness. I still had an edge to me today but nothing like yesterday. I came to the thought that my crabbiness had to do with me desperately needing to be in control of everything and everyone around here yesterday because I was feeling like everything was SO very out of control.I know myself well enough to know that when I get all controlling like yesterday it stems from feeling very insecure about myself. That is enough of that,though. I have a few other things to chat about.

Now, this cute little girl just takes my breath away even with a chewed up donut in her mouth.




Remember the great breakfast I was going to make this morning? Well,I was running late so I made it for dinner instead. What is it,you are asking?

Biscuts and Gravy!

I know this does not look good at all. I do not think it is supposed to be brownish like it is but despite the appearance EVERYONE loved it. Lily doesn't count,though. She tasted it and spit it out. What do babies know about good food anyway? She has been known to eat her poo once or twice so she does not count. Love you all the same,sweet Lily!



I finished this quilt top this evening. It turned out quite big. Bigger than I expected. It looks like it would be a very complicated quilt to piece but it was rather easy. It turned out very pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment