Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Jeff and some of the kids went to a Missions Fellowship Luncheon after the church service this morning. The Wheelers, who are missionaries in Bolivia but back in Waseca for a while, made a Bolivian appetizer and main dish for everyone at the luncheon. They sent home with Jeff and the kids some main dish extras for the rest of us to try. It was very good. I did not get a good photo of it but trust me,it was very good.



Sometimes, it is hard to find a little peace and quiet in a home as full as ours. Leave it to two small young ones to look for a simple solution.



I did not get any more baby blankets made today but I though I would show you the waiting to be made baby blanket pile. Isn't it a beautiful pile? I have these 14 waiting to be made. More than half are fun Heidi Grace fabrics. I have each blanket top and bottom measured and cut to the right size.I just need to add the batting.It takes about an hour or a little more to make each blanket so the pile should go down quick enough. Looking at the pile,I noticed that there are only two boy looking ones.I should think about making more boy blankets in the future.



As I was measuring and cutting the fabric for my baby blankets,Lily was sitting by me eating a snack. I think it was Elena who used some blanket scraps to add a little extra adorable-ness to our already adorable Lids.



This is my 'soon to be made into five simple (and cheap) fairy/princess costumes' pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment