Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Few More Things...

before I call it a night.

Making pancakes. We only made 56. That gives each child only four. What a horrible mom I am. I can hear the whispers,"What only four!What's the deal.Is mom crabby today,or what? Why do we only get four?" I am sure if I had made 100 they would have all been eaten. Adding insult to injury...I controlled the syrup usage. I guess I am kind of crabby...



Lily decided to dress herself today.



Just in case you could not fully appreciate her sense of style I give you the 'side view'.



I had a little tulle left over so I decided to actually follow the correct way to make a tulle skirt as opposed to my apron kind of way. This skirt needs a trim but I really think it is cute! I helped Lily a little with her sweatshirt before I took this picture. Lily might march to a different drum beat as far as fashion is concerned but I kind of like to conform.




1 comment:

  1. Tina, I had to call Dan over to see Lily's clothing choice! We loved it and laughed loudly! :)

    ReplyDelete