Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Cowboys and Double Dunking

Cowboy Joel was pretty wild this evening and I'm not referring to his choice of pajamas.Wait,I just realized he had these pj's on after his bath last night and he never actually changed out of his pj's this morning.He has been wearing these all day!Now,how did he sneak this past me?



He did stop long enough to make little Lids a pretty bracelet and help her put it on. No,Lily really isn't going anywhere or brushing her teeth in the dinning room. She just loves her jacket and runs off with her siblings toothbrushes and the toothpaste every chance she gets.



The fine art of gram cracker dunking. Lily is catching on quickly!



I finished six baby blankets tonight. Here is my stack of the two I made last night and tonight's six. I ran out of flannel batting so the six still waiting to be made will have to wait a few days.



1 comment:

  1. I admire the amount of work you get done! I bought some really soft fleece fabric yesterday that I am going to use to back a quilt with....and not use any batting....I will let you know how it works out. It is a really soft and fluffy fleece and being around $9/yard I thought if it works well without any batting, it will make a nice flexible baby quilt. My biggest challenge will be machine quilting it. :)

    I am off for my anual quilt retreat at Inspiration Point Bible Camp tomorrow. I am really looking forward to one of my few "selfish" times of the year. :)
    www.ipoint.org
    I am going as an Early Bird.....once you try that option, you just don't want to go back. :)
    I hope to have some photos for my blog when I return!

    ReplyDelete