Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday, October 2, 2009

I did not have a clever title for my post tonight. My mind is drained of any creativity. I do have a few photo highlights to show!

Joyce braided Anya's hair this morning. Doesn't this look so pretty?!




This evening, Lily thought she would try to fit in a paper bag. After all her effort she decided it was not as fun as she hoped it would be.




What a tasty bowl of homemade chicken and rice soup. Soup is not as photogenic as I though but it sure did taste good. I might have skimped a little on the chicken pieces but not on the rice.



I made this quilt block tonight. This block is one of six identical blocks from a quilt called Cornerstone. Believe it or not, all the fabric is from Walmart.Not bad.



It is from Eleanor Burns Still Stripping After 25 Years Quilt in a Day book.I think it is turning out very pretty. The Cornerstone quilt which I am making is the one on the book cover with the pink in it.



3 comments:

  1. I am giving you a blog award! So hop on over to my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya's hair is just beautiful! What a great job! I wish I could do my girls like that especially in this wind down here. Our hair's blowing all over the place.

    Lily's so cute trying to get in the bag:) And the chicken soup looks delicious--I'll bet it tastes great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at you saying soup is not photogenic! After several days of being sick, it looks wonderful!!!
    ~Amy @ Raising Arrows

    ReplyDelete