Friday, October 9, 2009

Club 3 Degrees

Jeff, Elena, Grant, Alan,and Cyrus drove up to Club 3 Degrees in Minneapolis to see
KJ52,Pillar,Skillet,and 7th Time Down.

The four kids saved their paper route money and have been waiting with excitement for quite a while. They came home safe and sound but very tired! It was all worth it,though.

Here are the kids with the band members of Pillar. They are a Christian Metal band.

I just love Pillar's look. Oh, it takes me back to my college days. I was not all that radical. I was afraid to be too different from everyone else but I have always been a rebel at heart. I did have a short season my freshman year where I dyed my hair black and passed out Christian tracks in front of the Union which is about as radical as I got. The fun part about the hair dying was my dad helped me do it. Not all dads would do that. I'm just rambling...



The highlight was seeing KJ52. They all really like KJ52. Did you know there was such a thing as Christian Rap? Well, there is and KJ52 is good.




P.S. Do we shock anyone with our somewhat liberal view on music? Good. We are not your average conservative Christian large family. HeHeHe...see I guess I am (we are) a little bit radical after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment